Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Weekly Menu Plan

Getting back to things after the super long weekend. I was so fortunate to actually have a four-day weekend...nothing is better than getting an e-mail from the head honcho saying that instead of a half-day Friday, we were all getting a full day off! It was a fantastic way to start the weekend. Since it was a pretty busy weekend, we actually just got to the grocery store this evening and don't have a ton of cooking planned this week. Here is what we have in store this week:

Sunday: Shrimp, cheese and french bread
Monday: Sporting Kansas City game--it was my first time at Livestrong Park, which was not only so much fun but I got to see David Beckham in the flesh!
Tuesday: Beer Mac and Cheese (which you'll see in an upcoming post!)
Wednesday: Avocado BLTs
Thursday: Happy hour at Harry's in Westport
Friday: Shrimp with Romesco and Goat Cheese Polenta

In even better news, I actually made my own DIY lightbox tonight. We're celebrating a birthday in the office tomorrow, so I tested it out with the birthday treat I'm bringing. Let me tell you--it makes a world of difference in the quality of the pictures. So look for that upgrade soon!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Can you provide the virgin Beer Mac & Cheese recipe for me, please? ;)

Meggy from Chasing Davies

Erica said...

I actually think you can include the beer because the alcohol cooks off. Post coming soon!

Post a Comment