Sunday, September 18, 2011

Menu Plan: Week of September 18th

It's been a rainy weekend here in Kansas City, so I've spent some time searching for new recipes, especially for those that call for seasonal ingredients. I used to keep all of my internet finds in a spreadsheet until I discovered the wonderful-ness of Pinterest. For those of you that haven't heard of Pinterest, it's a social networking site that allows you to organize and share all of the things you love across the web. Feel free to follow me on Pinterest to see all of the great Fall recipes I've saved so far: http://pinterest.com/ericawarren/foodie-finds/. I'm sure you'll see some of these sneaking into the weekly menus in the near future, but here's what we've got for this week:


Sunday: The Emmy's are on--one of my favorite nights of the year. The hubs is cooking steaks with mashed potatoes and asparagus.
Monday: Herb roasted chicken and fried okra. We hit up the farmer's market and okra was in abundance, so we picked up some that was just picked!
Tuesday: Chicken Fajitas
Wednesday: Tandoori Chicken from Just Cook Already
Thursday: Night out with work at Kona Grill--yummy sushi and cocktails!
Friday: Dinner with my father-in-law and his lovely wife
Saturday: Out celebrating my mother-in-law's birthday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment