Friday, October 9, 2009

Fabulous Fall Outfit!

This past weekend, I had a wedding to attend and the perfect fall dress to wear to it, an adorable orange-red silk number with a cut-out circle detail around the neckline. Paired with gold strappy sandals and fun chandelier earrings, it was a great option for the affair.

Unfortunately, mother nature had a different plan for me. See, there was a sudden change of temperature in Kansas City and a silk dress, strappy sandal combo wasn't going to work. That left me searching on Saturday for a new outfit that would not only be stylish but warm. While I was out shopping for a wedding gift, I just happened to stop by Banana Republic and found this adorable wrap dress. The best thing--it was on sale!




A new fall dress requires new fall shoes, right? Luckily, a month or so ago my good friend Chasing Davies posted a review of her trip to Payless to feature their latest shoe collection for the fall. The moment I saw the Koture Ruffle Peep-Toe heels on her blog...I had to have them! 

These beauties are available in both purple and black. While it was a hard decision, I went the practical route and picked up a pair in black to complete my outfit. Not only are they adorable, they're comfy too! I finished off the ensemble with a red, two-strand chunky necklace that added a pop of color for the night. As soon as I can find my camera cord, I'll post pics from the night so that you all can see the final product!

0 comments:

Post a Comment